1. Do everything you can to leave all things better than you found them.
(I'm a Girl Scout at heart).
2. Let people know how much they mean to you.
3. Try not to get emotional.
4. Leave quietly so as not to get emotional.
5. Visit your favorite places one last time and say goodbye to them.
6. Take as many photo's as you can. When you go back it is never the same.
7. Give your friends a hug and a kiss on the cheek and try to make it seem like you're just saying goodbye till next week.
8. Give everything you don't need to friends.
9. Try to get your special people a little memento if you can afford it.
10. Cry when you drive out of town and always look back.
And always keep in touch.
Friendships are too easily lost due to neglect.