Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
p.s. We'll be updating the shop all weekend
The first sales will get a special Kat and Dan (surprise) treat.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
1. My favorite song is "Melt With You" by Modern English.
3. I love to go to Denny's. I like the comfort food and the free Diet Coke refills while I sit for long periods of time and write lists on napkins.
4. I didn't get my drivers license until I turned twenty five. It felt like too much responsibility.
5. During my freshman year in high school, I started collecting vintage hats and purses. I sold them when I was nineteen and I've regretted it ever since.
7. One of my most cherished possessions is a plate that was brought across the plains in a handcart. It survived a house fire, and the long trek from England. I sometimes wonder why my ancestors thought it was so important. I adore it.
Guess what friends, I wore a pair of my wedding time jeans out in public today.
I have three pairs of jeans that were altered to fit me perfectly.
To fit the smaller (getting married) sized me, of April 2006.
The smallest I have ever been in my adult life.
I haven't been able to get them over my bum since October of 2006.
I am so super excited.
I still need to loose about 10 pounds to feel like I look good in them.
But I'm ready to celebrate.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
I think the coolest thing about opening my shop is that I only pick things I would want.
That way, I get to keep them if nobody wants to buy them.
I think that's pretty smart.
We did have a good treasure hunt weekend.
The hunt always cheers me up.
I love finding treasure.
p.s. My Mommy had a yard sale this weekend.
It was a huge success.
I wish I could have been there.
Daniel and Roger went bowling with the menfolk.
Dan has sore muscles from bowling so hard.
I ate carbs at the shower and I'm kicking myself now.
It was worth it though. Not only did I get to hang out with Melissa, but I also got to see Pretty Bonnie.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
p.s. I've been working on being happier. Today: treasure hunting, waxing, and a new hair do helped me along the way. Oh, so did my new set of hot rollers.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
We all have so many challenges, so many times of weakness.
Let's do all that we can to support one another.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
I get to chill with my Mommy for three more days.
We are having so much fun.
Daniel is so handsome.