1. My favorite song is "Melt With You" by Modern English.
3. I love to go to Denny's. I like the comfort food and the free Diet Coke refills while I sit for long periods of time and write lists on napkins.
4. I didn't get my drivers license until I turned twenty five. It felt like too much responsibility.
5. During my freshman year in high school, I started collecting vintage hats and purses. I sold them when I was nineteen and I've regretted it ever since.
7. One of my most cherished possessions is a plate that was brought across the plains in a handcart. It survived a house fire, and the long trek from England. I sometimes wonder why my ancestors thought it was so important. I adore it.