Friday, July 31, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
I'm off to find my next book
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I know this heat is nothing compared to the 3 summers we spent in Mississippi. But, still.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Here's some Bono Baby love, he went on a treasure hunt of his own.
Dan, Kitty, and Bono Baby
(my very own Moondoggie)
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I'm getting ready for my date day with Daniel. This song was really special to us during our courtship, and it makes me think of my Daniel.
So, I'm busy preparing for my special day with my man.
love and hugs,
p.s. Did I mention that I am pretty excited about going on a date tomorrow?
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
This vintage fabric (a birthday gift from Katherine and family) will soon be living in these frames.
Dan found a tiny magnifying glass. It fits in his reading kit perfectly.
"Rather would I single live than to my wife the britches give"
Did anyone find any treasure today?
Friday, July 17, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Bono loved the ducks. He wanted to be friends with this one in particular. I think they are kindred spirits because they have the same coloring.
This is pretty Rachel.
Daniel threw me a party.
Bono was invited and he dressed up as Nicely Nicely from Guys and Dolls. How appropriate.
Monday, July 13, 2009
(In no particular order)
2. My Daniel, my perfect husband
3. Knowing that my family will be together forever
4. A big bowl of strawberries all to myself
5. Sparklers and all things that twinkle
6. Going to a movie that makes me want to be a better person.
7. Making care packages
8. Finding the perfect gift for someone
9. Going on a road trip adventure
10. Taking photos
11. Shoes, Shoes, and more Shoes
12. Pretty dresses
13. Slumber parties with sisters and best friends (and Daniel and Bono too)
14. My best friends and sisters in sass
15. Getting comments on my blog
16. Finding a treasure that is perfect and getting it for a steal (shoppers high)
17. Gene Kelly movies
18. Decorating my home
19. Making a new friend and finding a kindred spirit
20. Happy Mail
21. Helping a friend
22. Talking to my sisters and getting along
23. Fitting my jeans that I fit when we got married (10 more pounds to go)
24. Multnomah Falls
25. Dreaming of going to Europe with my Daniel and making a baby (just sayin')
26. Old photographs of my family members and friends
27. Going to Disneyland
28. Our gnome "Beautiful"
29. Being creative and having a special place to work my "magic"
30. Being with my Mommy and Dad CJ and feeling like a little girl
31. Going home to Monrovia, California
32. Going on the teacups with Benner (my brother)
33. Dan's poetry, especially if it is about me
34. Going to 7-11 with Buffy and Annie (my baby sisters)
So Friends and Family,
Make Birthday Wishes With Me
Wish, Wish, Wish