I'm having a "big girl" pill moment.
Today I was officially called to be the Young Women's President. I'm not too sure about this but I'm trying to be positive about it. I am so thrilled be be part of these amazing girls' lives. They are such great examples to me. I hope that I can be a good example to them. I know I can be a little sassy. I'm thinking that they may want to be my new crafting group. Maybe, they'll want to learn how to embroider with me. Hmmmm. I think they may be my new roller skating friends as well. Oh, and bowling. I found a Hello Kitty bowling ball that is so super cute. Well, I am sure it will be an interesting year in Young Women's.
I was thinking that I want to build on this little saying with the girls.
Young Ladies, lets follow our dreams.
Let's design a life we love.
My goals to get closer to having a life I love
(in no particular order)
1. Love myself and stop worrying about my weight.
2. Keep up my walking routine, even after Martha leaves and I'm super sad.
3. Be more creative and take art classes.
4. Get a beach cruiser and cruise.
5. Stop myself every once in a while and realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing (handsome) husband and family.
6. Read more
7. Be more giving and spend more time visiting people who need friends.
(Secretly, I need them more)
8. Get more involved in the community.
9. Be happy regardless of where I live or how much money I have.
10. Try no to beat myself up about the little things. Be the best me that I can be. That means no laying in bed at night festering over how I could have done things differently or said something else.
I think I could go on for a long while but I'll limit myself to 10 for now.
Well, I feel so Young Women like making goals and stuff.
Pat on the back for me.